Monday, 23 July 2007

When time runs ahead of you...

Wow, I finally got to take time off and write on the blog before the month ends.
Vicky, I hope this will make you smile.

I have been trying to think of what it is that keeps people ticking especially when they have 120 things in the space of 18 hours a day.
Sometimes things happen so fast that in the MC till one day you wake up and wonder, what the hell just happened...

That is why I was happy when we decided to go for a team bonding drink at Mwendas.
Now if you know the MC, then you know that we all enjoy a good drink.
It was the most refreshing thing we have done this month. Between marketing calls and MC visits.

We all ordered a drink and started to talk. As soon as one person started to express themselves, all the floodgates went open. Even Viktoria seemed to understand our swahili expressions.
Clearly we had a lot to let loose and I really appreciated my team for having time to listen to me.

We have to do it again real soon. Each EB should try and do it to keep the pressure off.

Thanks Charlie and Angels.

Leah.

1 comment:

Kristian / Aalborg said...

Ebu, you guys stop speaking swahili around poor viki, us poor international MC members get very confused when you do that evil kenyans! ;)

Hugs,
K