Friday, 13 July 2007

LC visits, yeah!

Heey, this week rocks! I'm exhausted, I could sleep for 2 days from now, but yeah, am happy and enjoy! Hehe, spending almost the whole week with Stan and Alexa from TZ in the office, Charlies Angels rollcall, Nazarene which is I think the part of the Kingdom of Far Far Away or almost, the punishments yesterday at UoN, today the game at USIU, and the visits to KU and Strath on one day...

Today at USIU we were playing that game with the mobiles. Introduce yourself through your mobile ringtone. You know what??? Kenneth, the trainee from UG, he was there, sitting opposite to me... he was to send me the texts, hehe, I wanted to kill him or sg :-P The guys telling, "oh, I don't like unnecessary attention" - beep beep...

And the nego at Coca-cola, oh gosh... One of the worths I've ever had. Leah, don't worry, we learn how to handle this guy, and make him willing to give us that money. Though, I think he somehow enjoyed it. I think he's tried to educate and train us on his way. I was to run out of the meeting room but I think we've learnt a lot.

Charlie and Angels, please decide about my name. I'm confused which name to listen to: Kerubo or Njeri. Maybe you could find out a 3rd one and use that. I'm willing to sign my mails with my Kenyan name, hehe, you should decide.

I still have some nice things to do, like spamming all over AIESEC East Africa with the Dreams Reality conference application (hehe, it will be an amazing one!!!), so thats for today. Angel ER and Angel F&A, please let us know what's in you minds. The babyAngel.


No comments: