Friday, 17 August 2007

IC2007 preparations...

Now am sitting in the MC office, having a mental block after such a week - and waiting for Audi (who i hope brings a coffee and some snack) and Juliet, with Juliet we're still running around for arranging all money and ticket issues. But am happy. We're on track - and finally all of us are going to IC.

I believe this mess around IC was a crucial part of my integration to Kenya - now I don't just see or understand but am a part of the African realities, I can feel all issues o my own skin. I had ups and downs in the last few days, I gave up hope and started to believe again...

I just want to say thank you for all around - my MC team mates and some alumni - to make me feel better and not worrying any more. Now I can believe that anything can happen which I didn't really believe before with my European mindset.Now I believe in miracles, in positive thinking any everything like that.

I know that on Tuesday evening when we're having our first meeting together all of us, we'll just laugh and feel really good that we've made it. I can't wait to be there!

Now, today we'll get my flight ticket with Juliet, and then tomorrow we're going to masai market, get all the last things we need to buy, on saturday or sunday i'll get my hair made... and fly on monday, together with Sly!!

Leah and Phil, hope you arrived in safe to Istambul and you already enjoy your time there. Juliet, don't let people fustrate you, my dear. You'll get wrickles on your face at a too young age. Thanks for all. Sly, get ready with your assignments and see you at the airport on monday morning.

babyAngel

No comments: