Thursday, 30 August 2007

IC 2007

Its always a blast, but this time I must say that it swept me off my feet with very new concrete thoughts on what AIESEC is all about. The theme was One for all, all for the future and to me this theme means alot and will continue to embody my AIESEC XP.

I am seated in the room now thinking of how best I can express my experience in this third IC I am attending and believe you me its not easy. However I will try. There is this quote that was given by Victor Lowenstein, a member of the SG of AIESEC International that perfectly descibes my AIESEC. "AIESEC is not an association, its a philosophy, a way of life that will live on above 50 years more to come and will never end.

What more can I say......Live the AIESEC Way....It will change your life.

No comments: